Monday, November 15, 2010

Apprehension and Excitement!

The house is totally quiet; Sarah is still asleep. As I sit here and ponder the many emotions running through my mind, I realize that at this same time tomorrow (Tuesday, November 16th) I will be at the hospital for another life-changing event. What will life be like with another little one around? How am I going to handle this all as a full time working mother? I continually look to other sources to help console my ever-worried mind on this subject. But inside I know that if I put my trust in the Lord and go to Him regularly in prayer, I will be fine. I have so many helpers this time around, and Larry has been amazing. Looking at the little socks and diapers, the newly decorated nursery, and the baby gear popping up all over our house, the excitement builds! I will share our experiences of his birth and first days at home, and I will ask for advice from many sources, I am sure. Twenty years ago we had our first newborn. Tomorrow, we will have our fifth. Life sure is crazy!

2 comments:

Shay said...

How exciting! Congratulations and good luck tomorrow!

Mary said...

Yeah for babies!!!