
Today was William's blessing day. We woke up to beautiful blue skies and fairly warm temperatures for January. The morning went practically perfectly due to the fact that I had set everything out last night that we needed for 9:00 church, and we had prepared all of the food for the brunch. The only thing I was worried about was that William would have a "blow out" in his blessing outfit (that is a Moore baby tradition!). So, I took pictures before church just in case! Isn't he the cutest?
Larry gave William a wonderful blessing, and William cooperated nicely. When Larry headed out of the chapel immediately following the blessing, I looked at my mom and just laughed. William had made some rumblings during the blessing and Larry was worried about a "blow out." False alarm. We made it through church and had a wonderful brunch with our family following the meeting. I am so grateful for a husband who honors his priesthood and was able to bless our sweet little William.
6 comments:
It was a great blessing! Those pictures are too cute.
I'm glad the day went well! And the Bethlehem blanket makes a perfect backdrop for that picture! :)
Beautiful photos! It was lovely.
--Lauriann
That picture of William and Larry totally lived up to the description you gave. LOVE it!!
PS Thanks for keepin your end of the "deal" with Zekie :)
Oh my heavens, I love this boy! I am dying to meet him. He is so adorable, I just want to squish him.
Post a Comment