Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Discovering New Loves


It is so fun to watch our baby boy grow up!
Each day he tries new things and discovers new loves.
This evening, Mr. Willigans and I took a walk after dinner.  He gets so excited when we go for walks.  We ended up at the toddler playground...William's little piece of heaven!


Mr. Willigans finds treasures...a stick and a water bottle lid.  
(I love how he is standing!)


He shows me how big he is...
Will climbs the stairs by himself now.


No trip to the playground would be complete without 
slide after slide after slide...all by himself!


This stage of independence has its challenges, but it is so worth it!  Nothing can compare to the look of excitement on your child's face when he accomplishes something new all by himself!  
(Shockingly, I did let him go down the slide with that stick in his hand!)

No comments: