Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn Days



What do you do on a beautiful autumn day? Why not get the family out of bed at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday, doll them all up, and head to the farm for family pictures? That is exactly what we did. The day was gorgeous and not too cold. The fun part was we weren't worried about a "staged" photo shoot. Abbey Kyhl, our photographer, let us be ourselves and laugh and have fun. Here are just a handful of our pictures... some of my favorites!


One last picture before Taylor is off to Argentina!


Aunt Rebecca says that this is Ethan with his "Caribbean Ocean" eyes!


Princess Aranda sporting the rustic look!


The saying goes that a face without freckles is like a sky without stars!


1 comment:

Janelle! said...

I love the freckles saying! I've never heard it, and love it! What a cute blog, what cute family pictures, and what an exciting time for your family with a missionary! Share any details you want-- I love mission life! I'm sure he'll do a great job.