Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our Five Month Cutie!

William made it to five months exactly one week ago. He is getting so big and has many new tricks and expressions. He babbles continually and has a belly laugh that lights up the room! He is such a happy baby. I wish I had the video of him rolling over...it is on Daddy's video camera. I will have to post it later. Here are some pictures to illustrate five-month old William!

Bald head, reddish eyebrows, double chins and an infectious smile!

Lovin' the highchair, rice cereal, baby food, and his new sippy cup!

The Bumbo seat is one of the world's greatest inventions! Where were they when the other kids were babies? A big thank you to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve for this marvelous lifesaver! William's new game~ he loves to look over the edge of the seat and drop whatever he is holding so that we will pick it up. He also puts everything in his mouth!

One of Will's most favorite things to do is to pull Sarah's glasses off of her face. We decided to let him try them on for size this week. Isn't he cute (and so studious!)? I am sure he will have a pair of his own some day.

I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough for this beautiful bouncing boy that we have been given to raise and enjoy. He has taught me so many things in his short five months. Patience...I never want him to grow up! Things around our house are taking a back seat. Endurance...nighttime feedings have tread on my precious sleeping time. Getting up for work is not always easy. Love...there is an endless supply in our home. Strength...we have made it through tests of our faith in dealing with William's metabolic disorder. When I don't think I can do it for one more day, I am given a new found strength. Beauty...watching William gaze at everything as we take our walks as well as his interactions with his brothers and sisters. I am such a lucky mommy!

4 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

He really is growing up! You are a lucky mom!

Katie said...

What a hunk! You've got such great perspective now that you're a seasoned mother :) Love the William updates!

Janelle! said...

Thanks for sharing, Staci! I love all that you said and the darling pictures! I'm glad he's been such a blessing to your family. What a cutie! You are an amazing mommy!

Mary said...

He is so cute! How fun to have another little one!